- For too long Pornhub has acted with impunity. Now we finally have the chance to hold the site to account.
- The Government’s failure to properly manage the legal aid system is having dire consequences for victims of trafficking. This must change immediately.
- The Government are right to outlaw the “rough sex defence”, but they also need to recognise one of its driving factors: pornography
- For those who wish to challenge racism wherever it exists, it’s time to turn the spotlight onto porn and prostitution
- Don’t be taken in by Pornhub’s financial gaslighting: they have built their brand on racism and hate-speech